Ark Age
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ark Age

Le monde fut dans les ténèbres. Puis apparut l'Arche.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

forum rp rules.doc

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mazinkaiser

Mazinkaiser

forum rp rules.doc Empty
MessageSujet: forum rp rules.doc   forum rp rules.doc I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Nov - 10:31

Salut Jarek, étant donné qu'à chaques fois que j'ai essayé de te transférer le document suivant ça à foiré, j'ai pensé l'afficher sur ton forum pour que tu puisse le lire (ainsi que d'autres membres). Libre à toi ensuite d'adopter certaines de ces règles (peut-être avec du feedback des autres membres… clin d'œil aux inactifs Wink ). Je sais que ça risque de "gaspiller" de l'espace post, mais aux grands maux les grands moyens… et puis tu pourra toujours le vérouiller par la suite et jeter ce topic aux oubliettes… Smile

Citation :
These rules weren't made by me. I only borrowed it from a friend of mine.

This pertains to this forum in particular, so I feel as though it should go in here.

This is the forum groups and RPGs forum. Now, I suppose a number of you might be wondering what that means, forum RPG, so that’s why I’m here, giving you a crash course in the basic of RPing on Ragnarok HQ and pretty much any RP forum in general. Listen closely, forum RPing can be a lot of fun if you know a little bit about what it is.

Now, role playing, or RPing as it’s called, basically means you create a character under a certain scenario and list of rules, and from there act out what it is your character says or does. In a forum RPG, a topic creator will create this setup. They make the basic storyline and all the rules for you, the players, to observe as you explore the game doing whatever it is you have in mind for your character. Everything from questing to fighting to wielding all sorts of powers might be included. Generally speaking, well made RPGs will be simple enough to understand and play, but there are a few things you need to keep an eye on.

Now, when you enter the topic, there will be the rules of the game listed by the topic creator, almost always in the first post. Remember, the forum rules state that you need to follow whatever rules they have down. You’ll probably get kicked out of the game if you don’t. The basic rules will usually include no god modding, such as attacks that instantly hit or dodging every attack, as well as no altering important elements of the story. If there’s a definite story or important items in the game, don’t add in your own details that affect that without permission.

However, in most cases you can include story elements that involve your character, so long as they don’t force people who don’t want to be involved to be a part of it. If your character is busy discovering their past for example, you can usually have a lot of your own details and story, but don’t involve other players as part of it without their permission. I’m hoping you understand the idea. Remember, these are basic rules that the majority of RPGs here will follow. They may not always include these, or they might have more as well.

As for starting up, most RPGs will provide you with a list of information to fill in, things like your character’s name, history, special powers, etc. Make sure that when you first post in a game, you include your character’s profile so that everyone else knows who you’re playing as. From there, you just use your posts to explain what it is your character is doing. For example, if your character name is Steve, and you want to walk up to a nearby table, you’d say something like Steve walked up to the nearby table. If you can write anything resembling a story, you can do this easily.

That’s about it. If you understand this much, I doubt there’s an RPG on this forum you couldn’t learn to play. Remember, if you have any problems, contact the organizer of your RPG, usually the topic creator and whoever it is they decide to pick as well, and just ask them. RP organizers are usually willing to help you out if there’s something you don’t understand, but remember that they are people too. Try not to hassle them unless you need to. Well, that’s all you really need to know. I’ll be seeing you around the RPGs then.

So yeah. At least people here would get a brief idea about RPs.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jarek
Admin
Admin

forum rp rules.doc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: forum rp rules.doc   forum rp rules.doc I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Nov - 6:37

J'vois pas le but. C'est un ensemble de règles et d'explication ce qu'un RPG. Des trucs que je souligne dans les règles locales.
http://jarekbase.forumactif.com/index.forum
Mazinkaiser

Mazinkaiser

forum rp rules.doc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: forum rp rules.doc   forum rp rules.doc I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Nov - 17:03

Il y avait qqs précisions sur le god modding (god playing…) interessantes…
Contenu sponsorisé

forum rp rules.doc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: forum rp rules.doc   forum rp rules.doc I_icon_minitime

forum rp rules.doc
Page 1 sur 1